Popular Posts

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 11

I'm fearful today is not going to be a good day.  I have no mojo this morning.  I did not sleep well, my head kind of hurts and the dread I feel because of  the long day ahead of me is making think getting on the treadmill would be slightly more painful than Chinese Water Torture.  I know me I can not back slide or waiver from the current routine or it will be like starting all over.  I have to get up I have to get moving I have to walk at least my normal mile today. My goal is to gradually increase and walk a little bit more each day. Yesterday I got into a good grove and walked a mile and a quarter because I was distracted, but today I am my own distraction.
Maybe I will just get up and force a mile in, and start on my gradual increase next week. The way my treadmill works it measures you walk and breaks it down into laps with each lap being a quarter mile.  I would like to walk a mile then increase by a  lap each day if I do that then by Friday I should be up to two miles.  Then week after do the same to get myself up to at least two and a half miles daily.  That will burn like 250 calories if not more and will get me moving and grooving before a long day at work.

No comments: