Popular Posts

Friday, January 14, 2011

DAY 12

It's the morning of day 12 and I feel good.  I got a good nights sleep last night, that might have something to do with the fact I went to bed about 9:30 last night.  But none the less I feel good.  I do not do bad yesterday at all, I had my very large coffee, that could have been bigger, a couple banana's and some garlic-chicken pasta for dinner. Yes I'm still struggling with my food but I always do.  Even when I am not dieting or trying to lose weight I dont eat much during the day.  My weight comes from Soda, Iced Tea, Coffee, Snacks (cookies, cakes etc) Mac & Cheese, lots of Rice... those kinds of food that taste so good and stick to your ribs.  Those are the foods I would gorge on .. and usually eat it too late.  Since the diet has started I have not had a soda, I have reduced the amount of sugar in my tea and gone down to two glasses a day from lets say ten.  I have not eaten much rice and past and I have absolutely no CHOCOLATE!  That last part hurts!  And now I'm walking on the treadmill every morning.. except Sunday's, so it has made a difference.  I have jumped on the scale a couple times just to see where I am and I am please but I am not going to post a loss until the official weigh in's with my group.  Our next weigh in is on Tuesday the 18th so I still have a couple days.... and then I will get a glance at how the comepition is doing as well.
Anyway all the best to my fellow moms fighting the battle!

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!