Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 16 - Weigh In Day

I didn't not post anything for day 15 because there wasn't much to post.  It was an extra day off from work and an extra day to be out of sync.  The weekends are hard, it's hard to keep up any kind of routine when you have no weekend routine and then you throw an extra day in the mix and well ... it makes room for disaster.
I had a bad weekend as far as my diet and exercise goes.  But now it's back to the routine.
Today is our first weigh in day ... Today we will be able to see who lost what .. who gained and really get the competition on!  I'm not in fear I have not gained, this I know for sure.  But I am very interested to see how everyone else did.  Now I will not know how much anyone weighs as we keep that confidential, only one person, the score keeper, sees our weight but we can proudly display our pounds lost for all to see.
It's should be an interesting morning!

No comments: