Popular Posts

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 6 Continued

Yesterday was Saturday and it seems for most people trying to adjust their lifestyle the weekends are the hardest.  I know they always are for me and my friends.  So yesterday I got up determined to make it a good weekend and I think I did alright ... not the greatest but not the worst.  I did get up and exercise and got quite a bit done in the house.  My meals well thye kind of sucked!  I ate a can of Spaghetti and Meatballs -- oober calories .. I had some carrots that I dipped in low fat ranch dip .. and I had 2 pieces of toast slathered in peanut butter.  And come to think of it ... that's all I had yesterday .. ok so maybe not as bad as I was thinking .. but not exactly healthy or well balanced.  Oh well .. I need to go to the market but shopping day isn't until Monday so it will have to wait.

2 comments:

Merely a Victim in Recovery said...

Oh Jennifer! Good Luck. My son is a personal trainer and I fear he is going to move in with me temporarily. Not that I don't want him to, it's just that he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO physically fit and eats always the right things. My weight flip flops between 140 and 148. I just want to get in the 130's. SO, I am taking you up on your challenge and I too will watch what I eat, drink and increase my activity. I will put 5 bucks in my pot for every pound I lose. I will, however, only weight in the AM. I will also drink 4 bottles of water daily to "flush" the toxins. How's that sista? Roxanne

Jennifer said...

Hi Roxanne,
Thanks so much for checking out my blog. Thanks for the advice. We are weighing in at 8 a.m. every other Monday morning. And I drink lots of water so hopefully that will help. Thanks again and be sure to continue to read the blog and let us all know how you are doing as well.