Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY 9

Well I guess I'm not doing bad at all .. I had to take peak yesterday and I have lost 6.4 pounds in the first 8 days.  Not to shabby!  Of course I know it will slow down a bit I usually do have a pretty good number the first week or two when I simply reduce the amount of sugar in my diet.  I have not had tea in two days and I am drinking water like a dehydrated camel so I guess that's best.  I am however keeping my coffee fully loaded.  Before the Biggest Loser started I would use 9 french vanilla creamers and probably as many sugars.  I have cut that down to 6 creamers and maybe 2 sugars and 3 splenda's. I'm sorry but I can not do straight splenda because no matter how much they advertise that is just like sugar .. they lie .. it does not. It has an awful after taste to me.  I didn't eat much yesterday but not on purpose more or less due to circumstance.  With the weather the kids were released from school early and my son had an eye appointment, so eating was an after thought.  I did eat some broccoli and cheese rice last night, washed down with a huge glass of water. And as a matter of fact that is all I ate. My sons did torture me a bit, they insisted I make them some chocolate chip cookies last night. Oh they smelled so damn good, but I resisted the temptation and made myself another large glass of water. The first weigh in is in 8 days and I would be over joyed to be at an even10 pounds lost.  Again my goal is 30 by the final weigh in that takes place in April.  I'm sure I can do it.  I just hope it's enough.  I would be so happy to be crowned the Biggest Loser and to win that pot!  I could use an extra $250 or so ... hell I'm not even sure what the pot is?? I think I will ask today.  Oh well to everyone have a fabulous day .. be safe on the roads getting the kiddies to school and yourself to work.

No comments: