Popular Posts

Friday, January 7, 2011

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN

The ladies I work with and I have started our very own Biggest Loser Challenge.  Every two weeks we pay $2 to the weight loss pot and the challenge is 12 weeks.  The person who loses the most amount of weight in the end is the Biggest Loser!  Our goal is to support each other in our weight loss journey, get fit, get healthy and of course win the pot.  Currently I think we have about 17 members who I am going to encourage to join this blog and post their story, trials and tribulations as we go through this journey.  I am not asking anyone else to post their weight or their goals but hopefully they will share their upsets and successes!  I will be posting a blog daily to share what I have accomplished, how many miles I walked on the treadmill, what I ate and what I ate and know I shouldn't have.  I hope everyone joins is successful and most of all enjoys the experience.  Go Girl Power!!

No comments: